Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Orthodox shrines Ribnitsa What to see in Ribnitsa

Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God, Vadaturkovo village

The first Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the village of Vadul Turcului was built in 1784. In 1853 the village got a new stone church. The construction was funded by the landowner Konstantin Kulikovsky.

 

4, 1-st lane Artyukhova, Vadaturkovo village, Rybnitsa district