Countess’s Gazebo

Stroentsy Villages

Description

Countess’s Gazebo

On the edge of the slope crowned by the Tower of Winds, next to the grapevine terraces is the Countess’s Gazebo. It was built in 1908 by order of Maria Petrovna Zinovieva, the granddaughter of Prince Petr Khristianovich Wittgenstein.

The gazebo offers a breath-taking view of the Dniester, the village and beyond.

Gallery