Grigoriopol School № 2 named after A. Stoev
The historical building of the 19th century, built in the very centre of Grigoriopol, is included in the State register of monuments of local significance in Pridnestrovie. At the beginning of the 20th century, the school is mentioned in documents as the Alekseevsky Training School. According to information available to local historians, before the revolution the city government was in this building, in the 1920s – the mixed gymnasium of the Odessa school district, and since 1935 – a Ukrainian school.
Today, the building of the Alekseyevsky Training School houses school No. 2, named in honour of Andrey Stoev – a native of Grigoriopol, a defender of Pridnestrovie, who died during armed conflict in Moldova.