Museum of the History of the Bendery Fortress
In the building of the old Turkish powder magazine, on the territory of the citadel (the only surviving Turkish building in the citadel), a museum of the Bendery fortress has been created and operates. A huge room with an area of over 200 sq. m., like the fortress itself, has its own secrets. The museum exposition is decorated with a model of the central part of the fortress, located in the center, on either side of it there are two dioramas: “The camp of the Swedish king Charles XII” and “The capture of the Bendery fortress by the troops of General-in-Chief Panin in 1770”.