Voronkovo village . Monument to the first tractor drivers
In 1978, a monument to the first tractor drivers was erected on Komsomolskaya street, 18 (near the building of the local history museum). A tractor of the KhTZ type is installed on a two-meter pedestal made of concrete as a monument to labor glory dedicated to the machine operators of the Voronkovo MTS, created in 1929. By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of February 20, 1940, Voronkovskaya MTS was awarded the highest award of the Motherland – the Order of Lenin for outstanding services in the advancement of agriculture.